The Water Walk is an annual fundraiser for Villages in Partnership to raise funds for bringing clean water to the remote villages in Malawi, Africa. This is the 9th year that Cornerstone has had a team! Instead of a gathering in Allentown, NJ, this year’s event will be a national Livestream Event on May 16 from 7-9 PM offering powerful messages, musical guests, reflections on the work on VIP, and an opportunity to change people’s lives. You can watch the Livestream on Facebook and YouTube (links to be provided, or go to https://villagesinpartnership.org/water-walk/).
Please join or support our Team Harmony!
Since the event is virtual, what does it mean to be a team member?
- Join the team and make a personal fundraising page using the link above
- Reach out to your network of friends and family to raise funds – our goal is to raise $2000 as a team!
- If you want to – participate in the Water Walk challenge starting on May 4th*.
- Attend and invite your network to the Water Walk Livestream event on Saturday, May 16th from 7PM – 9PM
- IF YOU WANT A T-SHIRT, you have to order by Thursday, April 30th: https://www.customink.com/g/zvv0-00c6-r012. I will place a group order to reduce shipping charges, so if you want me to order for you, please email me your order by this Wednesday.
* Optional Water Walk Challenge – May 4th is the kickoff to the “walking challenge” – from this date until May 16 we will each keep track of miles walked, and the winning team wins a prize! If possible we’d love for everyone to walk a lap in your neighborhood on May 4th with a bucket of water on your head and take photos! Then keep track of the miles you walk through May 16th. I will touch base with team members about how to log your miles.
Thank you in advance for your support of this event! We hope that all can experience the joy of coming together (even while apart) with a common purpose of improving lives in Malawi.