This group typically meets on Tuesday mornings from 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM at Harmony House.
All women are welcome! Please contact Elizabeth if you would like more information.
October 8 – Session 1, “The Purpose Driven Life”
October 15 – Session 2, “The Purpose Driven Life”
October 22 – Session 3, “The Purpose Driven Life”
October 29 – Session 4, “The Purpose Driven Life”
November 5 – Session 5, “The Purpose Driven Life”
November 12 – Session 6, “The Purpose Driven Life”
November 19 – Wrap Up, “The Purpose Driven Life”
November 26 – no meeting
Wednesday – December 11: Bus Trip to Newark Cathedral Concert and Ballantine House for the Holidays in Newark, register online with Garden State Getaways – all are welcome!
Coming in 2020 – a 6-week study on “Christianity, Cults, and Religions”
This Complete Kit for the Christianity Cults and Religions DVD Bible Study is a 6-session video Bible study that helps Christians know what they believe and why. This Christianity, cults, and religions video curriculum is a sampler kit that includes everything you need to lead a Bible study or adult Sunday school class on the beliefs and history of some highly visible religious groups: Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormonism, Eastern Religions, such as Buddhism, and Islam.
This Christianity, Cults & Religions Bible study DVD has three main goals:
- To help Christians know what they believe and why: The Essential Doctrines of Christianity
- To explain differences between Christianity and other religious groups
- To understand the beliefs of Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Buddhists (and other Eastern religions) and Muslims helping Christians understand the beliefs of their co-workers, neighbors, and classmates.
This comparative religions curriculum teaches compares what each religion says about:
- Who is God?
- Who is Jesus?
- What is salvation? Or what is the goal of this religion?
- What happens after death? And more.